Dear Kissing Willow Kate,
It’s been awhile since I’ve written, How have you been? I’ve been fine, welcoming the Summer with a smile.
This mixture is my very own invention, it is a very mild conditioner that has a surprisingly addictive scent!
What you will need:
Vodka (the plainest kind will do, you don’t want any sugary flavor in it because you are going to put it in your hair)
Tea Tree Oil (if you want to use a different kind of oil, be my guest, Tea Tree oil repairs and cleans the hair)
Vinagre Aromatico (Aromatic Bathing Vinegar can be purchased at any pharmacy)
An empty container with a cover
How to make it:
1. Using a shot glass, pour one shot of vodka into the empty container
2. Add 10 drops of the Tea Tree oil
3. Add two-teaspoons of the Vinagre Aromatico
4. Place the cover on the container and shake it.
How to use it:
There are a few tricks in using this very liquid type of conditioner.
1. Use a spray bottle as a container and after you shampoo, spray your hair a good 15 to 20 times, count to 60 then rinse.
2. Using a container with a stopper or a nozzle, a few dashes on your locks, count to 60 then rinse.
3. If you have none of these fancy things,placing five teaspoons in a cup with a wide mouth, and stuffing your hair in the cup, then turning it over your head is a fun and strange way to bathe… but will do the trick. count to 60 then rinse.
So, that’s it! I wish I could show you a picture of me having wonderful hair like in real conditioner commercials, but I dont have a picture like that, instead all I have is a picture of me eating pizza and drinking beer. Here it is.
P.S. I’ve been abit down lately, but I feel rested from the Holy Week and now I am ready to party once again! So I hope to see you soon.